The Radford University Office of Alumni Relations works to sustain and expand loyalty between the university and alumni to help keep you connected for life. We hope you will take advantage of the services that we offer.
To obtain a transcript, visit the Office of the Registrar.
Career Services for alumni
Learn more about the opportunities available to alumni through the Career Center including:
- Access to Hire-A-Highlander
- Cyber career planning and counseling
- Resume and cover letter critique
- Job search assistance
- Access to Focus 2, which provides career options and access to major job search engines
- Access to Optimal, which provides users with resources to build a resume, practice interviewing, electronic portfolio creation, website creation and more.
Take a student-led guided tour of campus. Learn more.
Update your contact information
Help us keep you connected to campus. Update your contact information to receive university news and updates.
As Radford alumni, you can keep your radford.edu email for life! You can also request a new Radford email if you didn't have one. All email questions should be directed to the Radford University Technology Assistance Center at 540-831-7500.
Party in a box
If you are having an alumni gathering with friends or a chapter area event, let us know. We will be glad to send you a box of goodies to include: car decals, balloons, and pom poms. Email email@example.com at least two weeks prior to your event.
Take the Radford University campus everywhere with RUmobile. The app provides easy access to everything from maps and bus routes to class schedules and dining menus. Best of all, it's free!