Radford University offers students the opportunity to study abroad in a variety of programs led by Radford faculty. Students can participate in programs during the following times: Fall Semester, Wintermester, Spring Break, and Summer session.
The program proposals are currently being reviewed. Please check back August 29th, 2016 for the complete listing.
Fall Semester 2016
- Vietnam and Thailand (MUSC 436/536) - Dr. Robert Trent
- Belize (Service Learning no credit) - Drs. Sarah Smidl and Rebecca Epperly
Spring Break 2017
- No programs offered
- Amazon - May (PSYC 481) - Drs. Jay Caughron and Stockton Maxwell
- Amazon - July (BIOL 481, ANTH 495) - Drs. Jason Davis and Cassady Urista
- China (FORL 498) - Dr. I-Ping Fu
- Cuba (POSC 390) - Drs. Theresa Schroeder and Tanya Corbin
- Ecuador (PSYC 698) - Dr. Eric Mesmer
- Ireland (CRJU 365, CRJU/ARTS 306, CRJU 430, CRJU 498, ARTS 111, ARTS 498, CVPA 266) - Drs. Bakhitah Abdul-Ra'uf and Halide Salam
- Ireland, Northern Ireland and Scotland (HIST 466) - Dr. Richard Straw
- Ireland (MKTG 471, MKTG 481, MGNT 471, MGNT 481) - Dr. James Lollar
- Malawi (EDUC 460/660) - Drs. Patricia Talbot and Jennifer Jones-Powell
- New Zealand and Australia (COMS 335, COMS 451, COMS 498, COMS 499, COMS 698) - Dr. Matthew Turner
- Spain (FORL X09S, INST 489G) - Dr. Blas Hernandez
- United Kingdom and France (MUSC 266) - Dr. Timothy Channell
- San Diego (COMS 460) - Dr. Matthew Smith
For general information, please see Study Abroad Advisor in 104 Cook Hall. For program and course specific details, please see the faculty member listed.
Barrow, Alaska Study Abroad with Dr. Rhett Herman (2016)
Amazon (RARE) Study abroad with Drs. Jay and Joy Caughron (2016)