Radford University offers students the opportunity to study abroad in a variety of programs led by Radford faculty. Students can participate in programs during the following times, Wintermester, Spring Break, and Summer session.
- No programs offered
Spring Break 2016
- Alaska (PHYS 325) - Dr. Herman
- Ireland (MUSC 310) - Dr. Gallops
- US Virgin Islands (BIOL 481) - Dr. Wojdak
- Amazon/Peru (BIOL 481) - Drs. Caughron and Caughron
- Bahamas (RCPT 481) - Dr. Carroll
- China (FORL 498) - Dr. I-Ping Fu
- Costa Rica (PEAC 200) - Dr. Ross
- Ireland (CRJU 365, 430, 490; ARTS 306, 366, 498) - Drs. Abdul-Ra'uf and Salam
- London (COMS 335, 451, 498, 499, 698) ) - Dr. M. Turner
- Malawi (EDUC 498 OR ENGL 498 OR 460) - Drs. Talbot and Powell
For general information, please see Eric Viani, Study Abroad Advisor in 104 Cook Hall. For program and course specific details, please see the faculty member listed.
Belize Wintermester Study Abroad 2015 - led by Dr. Sarah Smidl, Ms. Rebecca Epperly, and Dr. Gini Weisz