Purchase a Permit online July 27, 2016 through February 28, 2017
Follow these steps to purchase a faculty/staff parking permit online or visit the Parking Services Office in Heth Hall 152 during regular business hours.
- Login to your https://my.radford.edu
- Click on the "Parking" Icon
- Click on "Get Permit"
- Follow the directions.
Faculty/staff permits cost $132 if purchased in the fall semester, $66 if purchased beginning Jan. 1. Summer permits will be $33. Adjunct faculty and Burlington Lot permits are $40.
Which lots are designated for faculty/staff?
- LOT A: Preston/Martin Hall
- LOT B: College of Science & Technology (upper side)
- LOT C: College of Science & Technology (lower side)
- LOT D: Lawrence Street
- LOT E: University Drive
- LOT F: Muse Hall
- LOT G: Tyler Hall
- LOT J: Kyle Hall
- LOT K: Main Street
- LOT L: Main Street
- LOT M: Calhoun Street
- LOT N: Jefferson Street
- LOT R: Corner of Fairfax and Jefferson
- LOT S: Downey Street
- LOT U: University Drive
- LOT Y: East Main Street
- LOT AA: Hurlburt Student Union
- LOT BB: Behind Allen Building
- LOT DD: Tyler Avenue
- LOT EE: Fairfax Street
- LOT HH: Davis Street
- LOT JJ: Fairfax Street
- LOT PS: Printing Services
- Rental lot - Unity Christian Church