University Policies and Procedures
OFFICE OF POLICY COMPLIANCE
Suite 130, Whitt Hall
PO Box 6923
Radford, VA, 24142
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Administrative & Professional Faculty Handbook (PDF)
- Classified Employee Handbook (PDF)
- Commonwealth Accounting Policies and Procedures Manual (PDF)
- Radford University Code of Ethics
- Teaching & Research Faculty Handbook (PDF)
- Resources for Students-Office of Diversity and Equity
News and Announcements
Effective October 1, 2014, the State Comptroller has revised the guidelines for lodging and Meals & Incidental Expenses (M&IE) incurred on official university travel. Lodging and meal allowable rates have changed. Any travel after October 1, 2014, should use the new Lodging and M&IE Rates. The M&IE calculator has been updated to reflect the new rates. Please note that the format of the tool has changed, and Internet Explorer is the recommended browser. When using the calculator, first enter the state abbreviation to where you will be traveling and select your destination from the dropdown menu of options – do not directly type in the city and state. Please visit the Accounting Services website for complete travel policies and resources: http://www.radford.edu/content/accounting-services/home/travel.html.
If you have questions or concerns with these revisions, please contact Cary Brown (x7616) in Accounting Services.
The Office of Policy Compliance, ARMICS and Special Projects has temporarily moved to Whitt Hall, Suite 130. Please call us if you need directions.
Many University Policies and Procedures are still being reviewed and updated to reflect new regulations and our new format, so please check back regularly. If you have any policy related questions, please contact our office at 540-831-6651.
New Policies & Procedures:
- Energy Forward Pricing Policy-FA-PO-1213 (PDF)
- Energy Forward Pricing Procedure-FA-PR-1213 (PDF)
- Threat Management Policy-SA-PO-1300 (PDF)
- Threat Management Procedure SA-PR-1300 (PDF)
- Acceptable Use Policy for University Computers and IT Systems IT-PO-1500 (PDF)
- Free Expression Policy - SA-PO-1301 (PDF)
- Physical Inventory Policy - FA-PO-1212 (PDF)
- Physical Inventory Procedure - FA-PR-1212 (PDF)
Learn more about policy-related news and announcements.