The Radford University online events calendar is a consolidated listing of upcoming, university-sponsored activities and is available to the public from the university’s homepage. Members of the Radford University community are encouraged to submit events when planning is complete. Please review the following for important usage information and guidelines.
Who may submit events to the calendar?
- Any member of the Radford University community (faculty, staff or student) who represents a college, department or registered student organization may submit events.
What events may be posted?
- Appropriate activities include university-sponsored lectures, workshops, meetings, training programs, visual and performing arts events, sporting events, social events, holiday closings and academic deadlines. They may include on-campus events or selected off-campus events sponsored by Radford University groups.
- Events must be open to the general public or be of broad interest to the overall campus community or a large segment of the campus community (e.g., all faculty, staff or students).
What events may not be posted?
- Events not sponsored by a Radford University group, whether on or off campus
- Personal events and solicitations
- Events that are of interest to only a narrow audience or to an individual college or department
The Calendar Administrator may decline a submission request if:
- The event does not conform to the guidelines above.
- The submission form is not properly completed.
- The requestor does not provide a valid “radford.edu” email address.
- The request includes inappropriate content.
Once the administrator reviews and approves the submission, the event will be posted on the calendar within two business days.
- For questions or additional information, contact the public events calendar administrator.
Please provide as much information as possible about the event. Fields marked with (*) are required.