Below are some of the most commonly used student activities forms. Completed forms should be returned to the related department.
CLUB PROGRAMMING COMMITTEe
Funding from the Club Programming Committee (CPC) is available for registered student organizations to host on-campus programs or to attend conferences or other out-of-town activities.
Turn in completed applications to Student Organization Assistance & Resources (SOAR) in Hurlburt Student Center room 235. Applications received by 4pm on Wednesdays will be reviewed at the following week’s CPC meeting. The student whose signature is on the application will receive an email with further instructions. If the application passes initial screenings, the organization applying for funding must send a student representative to the meeting to make a presentation to the funding committee. Pay careful attention to application deadlines as indicated in the application instructions.
On-Campus Program Funding
To host an on-campus program, please complete this application:
Guidelines and Application for ON-CAMPUS PROGRAM FUNDING
If other organizations would like to co-sponsor the program and apply for additional funding, in addition to the application you submit, those organizations should each complete this application: CPC Funding Application to CO-SPONSOR an On-Campus Program
To request funding for travel opportunities, please submit a travel itinerary along with this application:
Club Programming Committee TRAVEL FUNDING Guidelines and Application
Student Funded Programming and Travel Forms
- Addendum for All Vendor Contracts (PDF)
Addendum must be used with all contracts supplied by vendor.
- M & IE Calculator
This calculator outlines approved state rates for various travel needs in-state and out-of-state. (i.e. meal per diems, motel rates, etc.)
- Office Supplies Order Form (PDF)
This form must accompany any purchase request from The Supply Room Companies.
- Printing Services Photocopy Request Form (PDF)
This form is used for RU services printing request.
- Purchase Order/Payment Request Form
This form is used to request a purchase/payment from an RU budget.
- Link to all travel forms including Request for Travel Form (XLS)
Fill out this form completely when travel is required. This form must be approved and returned to the account manager prior to reserving accommodations, registrations, vehicles, etc.
- RU Vendor Contract Form (PDF)
This form is used when vendors do not have their own contracts.
- Scope of service (PDF)
- SFC Base Budget Request Forms (PDF) and SFC Special Initiative Form (PDF)
These forms are used by departments and student organizations that request their annual budget from SFC.
- Taxpayer Identification Form (PDF)
This form is used to collect federal taxpayer information from individuals/businesses.
- Temporary Structure Permit Application
This form is used for inflatables, climbing walls, mechanical bulls, or other temporary structures.
- Vehicle Rental Request Form (PDF)
This form is used for Enterprise or Facilities management vehicle rentals. Also see Enterprise Rates here.
- Club and Organization Handbook 2014-15 (PDF)
- Club Registration Form 2014-15 (PDF)
- Radford After Dark Event Instructions and Funding Application (PDF)
- Radford After Dark Survey (DOC)
- Radford After Dark Post Program Report (DOC)
- How to Begin a New Student Organization (DOC)
- Grade Release Form (PDF)
This form is needed if membership in your organization requires verification of a student's GPA.
- New Email and Web Request (PDF)
For clubs wishing to create an email and web account.
- Activity Waiver (DOC)
For activities involving personal risks and dangers.