Dec 3, 2013
Radford Transit users who want to navigate the New River Valley have an exciting new resource.
Dec 3, 2013
Moffett Hall was recently was awarded Energy Star-certification from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA,) becoming the sixth RU buildng to earn the EPA’s symbol for superior energy efficiency.
Nov 20, 2013
Students living in Bolling rallied Wednesday, Nov. 13, to gather 214 pounds of recyclable material out of an overall 728 pounds competition total to take the top prize in the inaugural competition between Radford University residence halls.
Nov 12, 2013
RU's Moffett Hall has been granted LEED Gold certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.
Nov 6, 2013
The battle is on between residents of Stuart and Peery halls as they compete to see which group can reduce the highest percentage of electricity and water usage in their building over a two-week period.
Sustainability Archived News
June 24, 2010
Radford University Sustainability Efforts Recognized
March 25, 2010
Radford Earns "Cool School" Designation for Green Efforts
January 29, 2009
RU Received National Award for Sustainability Project
December 18, 2008
Two RU Buildings Receive Coveted ENERGY STAR Certification
- RU Wins State Environmental Excellence Awards
- University Powers up Battery Recycling Program
- Students' Unwanted Items Benefit YMCA in Move-Out Program
- Recycle It, Don’t Trash It: 12th Annual RecycleMania Begins
- Bright Lights, School Spirit Greet Dalton Hall Diners
- Energy-Saving Tips for the Holidays
- Sustainability Week on Radford Campus Will Offer a Movie, a Meal and More
- Mine Safety Expert to Speak at Radford
- Staff Picnic to be Most Ambitious “ZeWe” Event Yet
- Workshops Begin Climate Action Planning