Please refer to this page for instructions and information about how to view the class schedule, how to register, and how to use other registration features.
- General Registration FAQ – Start here for all the basic information!
- Class Schedule – Quick search by term and/or subject, or dig deeper with an advanced search that lets you drill down by campus, days of the week or even the course number.
- Undergraduate Student Registration Times – An organized, handy reference chart, by phase of when you need to register.
- Undergraduate Registration Personal Identification Numbers (PIN) – A registration PIN is needed in order to register for classes.
- Phased Registration – Undergraduate student registration is prioritized according to student classification, e.g., seniors register before juniors, juniors register before sophomores, etc.
- Course Override Process – How to override a prerequisite requirement.
- Non-Traditional Student Information – "Non-Traditional" doesn’t mean "atypical." Find out more about our thriving and diverse community of nontrads.
- Academic Policies – Withdrawals, Readmission, and Academic Leave Information.
- Add/Drop Period – Find out how to adjust your schedule and the deadlines for adding/dropping courses.