GIFTS THAT REWARD TALENT
The Arts Society at Radford University supports the College of Visual and Performing Arts. Its primary mission is to award scholarships to bright, talented and deserving students. The Arts Society is one of the university’s most powerful tools, providing students with enhancements and opportunities that help distinguish them as graduates in dance, theater, art, music, interior design and fashion.
Each membership in the Arts Society helps outstanding students realize their potential. In turn, their performances, exhibits and creative talent bring joy, entertainment and inspiration to the campus and the broader community.
"A look at the arts" video
Become an Arts Society member today.
Annual memberships are for gifts made between July 1 through June 30.
Associate Circle $100-$499 - Benefits for two
- Complimentary tickets for events in Music, Interior Design & Fashion and the School of Dance and Theatre
- Art Museum, Gallery events and exhibit announcements
- Acknowledgement in performance programs
Celebrity Circle $500-$999 - Benefits for two
Associate Circle benefits plus:
- Complimentary tickets for University Performance Series productions
- Complimentary tickets for the traditional Madrigal Dinner with holiday entertainment
- Opening night members-only Arts Society receptions and special events
Silverman Circle $1,000-$4,999 - Benefits for four
Celebrity Circle benefits plus:
- Membership for donor in the Radford Society, the giving society of Radford University’s most loyal and generous supporters
Golden Circle $5,000 and above - Benefits for six
Silverman Circle benefits plus:
- Annual event with the Dean of the College of Visual & Performing Arts
In accordance with IRS regulations, a payment made partly as a contribution and partly in consideration for goods and services is defined as quid pro quo. Contributions to the Arts Society entitle the donor to benefits as outlined above. The fair market value is $100 per individual benefit received. You may decline this benefit at the time of your gift and receive full charitable credit for your contribution. If you have any questions about this, please contact your tax advisor.
If you would like to speak with a member of our team, please call (540) 831-5407.