Radford University Board of Visitors Meets on Campus
The Radford University Board of Visitors held its quarterly meeting on Thursday and Friday, Nov. 8 and 9, 2012, on the university campus.
On Thursday the following Board committees met:
· Academic Affairs.
· Student Affairs.
· University Advancement and Alumni Relations.
· Governance and Administration.
On Friday, the Board approved a recommendation from the Academic Affairs Committee to approve revisions to the Teaching and Research Faculty Handbook.
The board also heard:
· a report from University President Penelope W. Kyle on campus events and developments in the University's first fiscal quarter.
· a presentation by Dean Orion Rogers and faculty members from the College of Science and Technology about Radford University's next capital project: the Center for the Sciences.
· a report on the Radford University Foundation Inc. from Georgia Anne Snyder-Falkinham, Board liaison to the Radford University Foundation.
Other reports to the Board were presented by:
· the Faculty Representative to the Board.
· the Student Representative to the Board.
· the Academic Affairs Committee.
· the Governance and Administration Committee.
· the Student Affairs Committee.
· the University Advancement and Alumni Relations Committee.
Minutes of the Nov. 8 and 9 full Board and Committee meetings will be available on the Board of Visitors website.