College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Galleries and Hours
The Radford University Art Museum system has three main galleries and two smaller exhibition spaces located in student dormitories. The Art Museum at the Covington Center is the main gallery with 2200 square feet of exhibition space, bamboo floors, an integrated security system, and computerized climate control to preserve artwork. This gallery features exhibits by faculty, students, and international guests year-round. Gallery 205 in Porterfield Hall is an intimate gallery used for exhibitions of alumni art as well as for current student art in the various studio areas. The Art Museum Downtown is located in downtown Radford and houses the annual Juried Student Art Show, along with other student shows. The two satellite galleries are located in Muse Hall and Tyler Hall.
Admission to the RU Art Museum is free of charge. The RU Art Museum at the Covington Center and Gallery 205 are closed during all University breaks. All galleries are closed for a few days between exhibitions. Please call to verify that we will be open during your planned visit at 540-831-5754. For hours of individual galleries, please click on the appropriate link located to the left.