News and Events
The Princeton Review once again has recognized Radford University for its commitment to building and maintaining a sustainable, environmentally friendly campus.
Radford University’s BE S.E.E.N. (Be Successful Through Engagement and Education Now) and the Sustainability Office are hosting Service and Sustainability Week Sept. 5-10.
Winter cold is in full force and Radford University Sustainability has a handful of tips to help you keep your home or residence hall room warmer through the chill.
Whether your holiday plans include family dinners, trips to visit friends or quiet time at home, they can mean increased energy use and utility bills. Check out these seasonal energy-saving tips from Virginia Energy Sense.
The Virginia Recycling Association (VRA) has given Radford University its Outstanding University Program award for 2015.
Sustainability Archived News
June 24, 2010
Radford University Sustainability Efforts Recognized
March 25, 2010
Radford Earns "Cool School" Designation for Green Efforts
January 29, 2009
RU Received National Award for Sustainability Project
December 18, 2008
Two RU Buildings Receive Coveted ENERGY STAR Certification
- RU Wins State Environmental Excellence Awards
- University Powers up Battery Recycling Program
- Students' Unwanted Items Benefit YMCA in Move-Out Program
- Recycle It, Don’t Trash It: 12th Annual RecycleMania Begins
- Bright Lights, School Spirit Greet Dalton Hall Diners
- Energy-Saving Tips for the Holidays
- Sustainability Week on Radford Campus Will Offer a Movie, a Meal and More
- Mine Safety Expert to Speak at Radford
- Staff Picnic to be Most Ambitious “ZeWe” Event Yet
- Workshops Begin Climate Action Planning