Feb 24, 2015
Radford University Recycling is encouraging all university faculty, staff and students to bring one pound of recyclables a day to campus for one week, or five days.
Jan 28, 2015
Winter cold is in full force and Radford University Sustainability has a handful of tips to help you keep your home or residence hall room warmer through the chill.
Jan 21, 2015
Radford University's 2015 RecycleMania goal is 100,000 pounds, or 50 tons, of recyclable material.
Dec 16, 2014
The Radford University Recycling Office has distributed 1,160 new recycling bins to offices around campus.
Dec 9, 2014
When Alyssa Pull noticed a job posting for a work-study position in the Radford University Sustainability Office, she knew it was for her.
Sustainability Archived News
June 24, 2010
Radford University Sustainability Efforts Recognized
March 25, 2010
Radford Earns "Cool School" Designation for Green Efforts
January 29, 2009
RU Received National Award for Sustainability Project
December 18, 2008
Two RU Buildings Receive Coveted ENERGY STAR Certification
- RU Wins State Environmental Excellence Awards
- University Powers up Battery Recycling Program
- Students' Unwanted Items Benefit YMCA in Move-Out Program
- Recycle It, Don’t Trash It: 12th Annual RecycleMania Begins
- Bright Lights, School Spirit Greet Dalton Hall Diners
- Energy-Saving Tips for the Holidays
- Sustainability Week on Radford Campus Will Offer a Movie, a Meal and More
- Mine Safety Expert to Speak at Radford
- Staff Picnic to be Most Ambitious “ZeWe” Event Yet
- Workshops Begin Climate Action Planning