Radford's book lovers gathered on Tuesday, Nov. 18, to celebrate the winners of Radford University's seventh annual Winesett Book Collecting Contes.
Radford University can chalk up another accolade thanks to an appearance on The Economist's first-ever college ranking, where it was listed as one of the 10 most valuable educations in Virginia.
Whether your holiday plans include family dinners, trips to visit friends or quiet time at home, they can mean increased energy use and utility bills. Check out these seasonal energy-saving tips from Virginia Energy Sense.
Who we are
Radford University’s Office of University Relations provides the campus with news bureau, creative services, marketing, and imaging support.
Our Top Priorities
- Support admissions marketing to achieve enrollment of qualified and engaged students
- Support advancement and alumni relations
- Promote faculty, staff, student, and alumni achievements
- Share the university's expertise with the community and the Commonwealth
- Reinforce awareness of the university's quality, value and specific strengths.