- Article: Exploring the Good Faith Exception to the Exclusionary Rule
- Article: The Current Supreme Court Term and Police Practices
- Article: Fernandez v. California: Does the Refusal to Consent to a Search of Premises by a Person with Common Authority Continue to Have Effect after the Person Is No Longer on the Premises?
- Article: Navarette v. California: The Supreme Court Rules Again on Reasonable Suspicion based on Information from Anonymous Informants
- Article: Linnon v. Commonwealth (Supreme Court of Virginia): Evaluating Custodial Relationships
- Article: Allen v. Commonwealth (Supreme Court of Virginia): Virginia Supreme Court Rules on Extent of Corroboration Necessary to Corroborate Confession in Sexual Assault Case
About the Bulletin
The Virginia Police Legal Bulletin is a publication of the Virginia Police Legal Advisors Committee (VaPLEAC) of the Virginia Association of Chiefs of Police. The Bulletin is published online several times a year. The purpose of the Bulletin is to provide timely information about court cases, legislative actions, and general subject matter of interest to police legal advisors and law enforcement officers in Virginia. Read more.