Emily Williams discusses the opportunities she has had in the Communication Sciences and Disorders program.
Video | My Choice is Radford
Communication Sciences and Disorders
PO Box 6961
Radford, VA 24142
- Acoustical Society of America
- American Academy of Audiology
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders
- National Student Speech Language Hearing Association
- Speech-Language-Hearing Association of Virginia
- Virginia Board of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
- Virginia Department of Education
Join us for an Open House
You're invited to the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders Open House, Friday, Nov. 14 noon to 1 p.m. in Heth Hall 014.
Learn more about the graduate program in speech-language pathology, tour the facilities, and meet the faculty, staff and current students in the department.
For more information, contact Dr. Lauren Flora, graduate program coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.