Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The mission of the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders (COSD) at Radford University is to develop professionals who are knowledgeable, thoughtful, skilled, and capable of working independently and in collaboration with clients, families, and other professionals. Learn More »
GRADUATE PROGRAM OPEN HOUSE EVENT
The Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders cordially invites you to an Open House Event on Friday, February 26 from noon to 2 p.m. in the Bonnie Hulbert Student Center, Combo Room (upstairs).
If you have any questions about the event or wish to RSVP, please email Dr. Lauren Flora, Graduate Program Coordinator, at email@example.com. RSVP by Friday, February 12 at noon.