The Office of Academic Assessment regularly conducts a variety of locally-developed surveys and participates in national surveys of students. In recent years, RU has participated in the Freshman Survey and the College Senior Survey organized by the Cooperative Institutional Research Program (CIRP) of the Higher Education Research Institute at the University of California in Los Angeles (UCLA).
Highlights of the results
- Freshmen Survey Results 2014
- College Senior Survey Results 2014
- Freshman Survey Results 2013
- College Senior Survey Results 2013
- Freshmen Survey Results 2012
- College Senior Survey Results 2012
Beginning in 2013, the RU faculty participated in the Collaborative on Academic Careers in Higher Education (COACHE) survey which evaluates faculty job satisfaction. The survey is administered by the Graduate School of Education at Harvard University.
The 2013 Provost’s Report of the survey can be found online (PDF)