Our mission is striving to challenge and support every student to actively engage in defining and achieving their career-related dreams and aspirations.
The responsibility to "engage in the process" belongs to the student and the responsibility of Career Services is to provide guidance and cultivate a network of resources to facilitate student engagement in:
- Career development activities
- Experiential learning opportunities
- Connecting with employers, alumni, and friends of the university who have an on-going interest in the careers and employment potential of RU students and alumni.
- We believe that students and student learning is our first priority.
- We encourage students to take ownership of their career direction.
- We recognize that experience is vital in developing engaged and employable citizens.
- We value collaborations and partnerships.
- We are here to support and enhance learning provided by the academic units.