College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Counselor Education Clinical Information
Our practicum program, COED 641 (Individual Counseling Techniques) and COED 642 (Group Counseling Techniques) teach students how to be effective and competent counselors through the learning and practice of clinical skills. The clinical courses must be taken in progression.
Welcome to the culminating experience of your master's degree program in counselor education at Radford University. Having successfully completed courses in the foundation of counseling and clinical practicum courses, you are now ready for the internship experience!