Our Master of Science in Education is ideal for either the practicing teacher or the prospective teacher. We offer five different sub-programs within this degree.
- Curriculum and Instruction, without licensure - for people who already hold a teaching license or who simply have an interest in education issues
- Curriculum and Instruction, with licensure - for people who wish to pursue a license to teach along with a master's degree
- Math Education Content Area Studies - for people who are already secondary mathematics teachers and/or people who wish to be able to teach math at the community college level
- Educational Technology - for educational professionals in business, industry, as well as K-16 schools who wish to pursue professional development in a variety of technology-related areas.
- Early Childhood Education/Early Childhood Special Education - this concentration is only open to students who are in the five-year program that begins when students are undergraduate early childhood majors.