· Visit the Admissions Office website for information on Paying for College.
· Visit the Everything Financial Aid page sponsored by the Financial Aid Office to learn about options for assistance.
· The Student Accounts Office at Radford University provides a current schedule of tuition and fees, as well as meal plan options.
· Text book costs vary depending on the course and can be found at the RU Bookstore. Lab supplies include purchase of a chef’s coat. There are no additional lab fees.
· Student Membership in the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is strongly recommended. Visit the Joining the Academy page of AND’s Students Center for fees and benefits.
· Scholarships are available for student members of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Information regarding these scholarships can be found at the Academy Foundation Student Scholarship and Financial Aid Information page.