College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Building Physically Active and Healthy Lifestyles, One Person at a Time
Through strong academic programs, community and school outreach, and applied research to practice, the department of Health and Human Performance at Radford University strives to lead in the promotion of healthy lifestyles.
News & Events
As soccer players glided up, down and across a gymnasium floor in their power wheelchairs, trying to direct a ball into the opposing team's net, a group of Radford University students observed from the sideline.
HHP Associate Professor J.P. Barfield traveled to Buenos Aires in August to train health care professionals to classify athletes with physical disabilities for sports.