College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Building Physically Active and Healthy Lifestyles, One Person at a Time
Through strong academic programs, community and school outreach, and applied research to practice, the department of Health and Human Performance at Radford University strives to lead in the promotion of healthy lifestyles.
**Department of Health and Human Performance's Peer Mentoring Program (PMP)**
Application Deadline Extended to Friday, Jan. 20, 2017.
News & Events
Students in Jyotsna Sharman’s “Introduction to Nutrition” honors course shared their knowledge about healthy eating with campus and community groups.
Radford University Adjunct Instructor Kristen Chang is the recipient of the Virginia Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics’ (VAND) Recognized Young Dietitian of the Year Award for 2017.
Radford University Honors Academy student Robyn Toran has been named the 2016-17 Virginias Collegiate Honors Council (VCHC) Emerging Honors Scholar of the Year.