College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Building Physically Active and Healthy Lifestyles, One Person at a Time
Through strong academic programs, community and school outreach, and applied research to practice, the department of Health and Human Performance at Radford University strives to lead in the promotion of healthy lifestyles.
News & Events
Something smells delicious on the first floor of McGuffey Hall. A tantalizing, mouth-watering aroma pulls you helplessly to room 120, the spacious, newly renovated Food Science and Preparation Lab of the Nutrition and Dietetics program.
Radford University was featured in various news outlets during the past week.
Radford University faculty member helps find answers to Paralympic racers' nutritional needs ahead of Rio games »
Radford University Health and Human Performance Associate Professor J.P. Barfield was part of a research team this spring that examined the nutritional needs of Paralympic athletes ahead of the summer games in Rio de Janeiro.