College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
To check out materials in the Teaching Resources Center, faculty, staff and students must present a valid ID at the circulation desk.
Patrons can browse TRC resources using McConnell Library's online catalog.
Depending on the type of material, loan periods range from 7-14 days with a possibility of 2 renewals. Some materials do not circulate and must be used in the center.
Books, videos and CD-ROMs may be returned through the book drop or at the circulation desk. Equipment and larger items must be returned during business hours to the circulation desk.