College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Textbooks submitted for review by the Virginia Department of Education and under consideration for state adoption are available for public inspection and comment at the Teaching Resources Center. The TRC is one of eight sites and represents region six.
Collections in the Teaching Resources Center support and enhance K-12 instruction, teacher education, and assist in the implementation of professional and state standards.
All teaching materials are searchable in McConnell Library's Online Catalog.
||K-12 Classes using the Materials
|Foreign Language||French, German, Latin and Spanish|
|Health||General Health K-12|
|Language Arts||Language Arts K-12, Literature K-12, Reading K-8|
|Mathematics||Algebra I & II, Calculus, Consumer Math, General Math K-8, Geometry, Integrated Math, Pre-Algebra, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus|
|Physical Education||Physical Education K-12|
|Science||Biology, Chemistry, Earth Science, Life Science, Physical Science, Physics, Science K-8|
|Social Studies||American History, Economics, United States Government, Social Studies K-8, World Geography, World History|
Print - 2 weeks, 2 renewals
Kits - 1 week, 2 renewals
VHS/DVD - 1 week, 2 renewals