College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Multicultural and Diversity
As part of the Diversity Initiative of the College of Education and Human Development, the TRC has established a special collection of multicultural and diversity materials to be used by K-12 teachers.
The Multicultural and Diversity collection includes resources such as textbooks to assist with the teaching and integration of multiculturalism, and a variety of young adult and children's literature (fiction and non-fiction). An assortment of videos can also be found in this section that focus on topics ranging from diversity to cultures of various countries.
Print - 2 weeks, 2 renewals
Kits - 1 week, 2 renewals
VHS/DVD - 1 week, 2 renewals