College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Public patrons can obtain a library card at the circulation desk. This card is valid for one year and allows patrons to check out up to 11 items.
Students, faculty/staff, and public patrons can browse TRC resources using McConnell Library's online catalog.
Depending on the type of material, loan periods range from 7-14 days with a possibility of 2 renewals. Some materials do not circulate and must be used in the Center.
TRC materials should be returned by their due date. Some items are renewable and may be renewed by coming to the TRC, by telephone (540-831-5832). Books, videos and CD-ROMs may be returned through the book drop.
Renew on or before the due date. Patrons must call or come by the TRC to see if overdue items can be renewed. If materials are overdue when renewed, a fine will be charged. Overdue fines are $1.00 per item per day for print resources. Fines are payable by check or cash.