Marketing Assistant position 2014
Marketing Assistant Job Purpose:Support OneVoice’s sales and marketing operations
Marketing Assistant Job Duties:
· Social interaction – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
· Website maintenance - Preparing interesting written copy for the website.
· Video Creation
· Assist the marketing director and support the sales team with marketing activities.
· Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature.
· Coordinate the production of a wide range of marketing communications
· Write articles and promotional material for the company.
· Maintain Ecom site
· Research new products to offer on Website
· Market research (product & competition)
· Interact with Sales to supply marketing materials, swag, etc
· Maintains marketing library by checking and replenishing inventory (slicks, trinkets, shirts/hats, etc).
- Maintain Corporate pricing and vendor databases
· A degree in marketing (not essential but an advantage)
· Knowledge of Social Interaction
· SEO experience a plus
· Personable, presentable and articulate.
· Effective project management skills
· Sound understanding of marketing principles
· Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas
· Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and Adobe PhotoShop
· Strong administration and organizational skills
In return for your hard work OneVoice offers a competitive compensation package, including 401k, medical/dental/long- & short-term insurance, life and vacation/sick time. If you are competitive, sales-focused, and share the same pioneering spirit that has enabled OneVoice to remain at the forefront of next-generation communications solutions, this is an opportunity you shouldn’t pass up. For more information about OneVoice, please visit our website at www.onevoiceinc.com.
Method of Application: email email@example.com