College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Graduation Applications Due September 12
Applications for spring graduation are due on Friday, September 13. If you are planning to graduate this spring, please complete the graduation application form and submit it, along with a copy of your degree audit, to your academic advisor prior to this date.
Click here for graduation application forms!
(Note: The "Graduation Application" form is required; the "Declaration of Intent to Participate" is only required if you plan to participate in spring graduation but still need to take courses in the summer)
If you have any questions, please contact your advisor or the College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences Advising Center.