College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
BS 2+2 Program with VWCC
If you are a student at Virginia Western Community College and have completed or plan to complete an associate's degree, you may be eligible for admission to Radford University's bachelor of science (B.S.) in criminal justice degree program. Radford University offers upper division courses for the B.S. degree at the Roanoke Higher Education Center. For questions or additional information about the "2+2" program, contact Dr. Egan Green, the Extended Campus Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-831-5995).
The program is tailored to meet the needs of working students and is of the same high quality as Radford University's on-campus program.
- All classes meet in the late afternoon or evening.
- Radford University faculty teach all courses.
- Classes are small and often include students with experience in the field, so discussions are lively, useful, and frequent.
- Faculty offer many opportunities for practical experience - the key to developing your confidence, competence, and employability.