College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Dr. Egan Kyle Green
Professor of Criminal Justice
Extended Campus Coordinator
- Ph.D., Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- M.A., East Tennessee State University
- B.S., Appalachian State University
Dr. Green joined the Radford University faculty in 2005.
Fall 2017 Schedule
Dr. Green is on research leave for the Fall 2017 semester.
Dr. Green's research explores rural crime, with a focus on wildlife crime and wildlife law enforcement; he also conducts research on illicit liquor manufacturing and distribution.
Recent Professional Activities
Dr. Green recently authored an article titled Culture Conflict Between Moonshiners and the Government: An Explanation of Jury Nullification and Nolle Prosequi in Illicit Alcohol Offenses in Rural Communities that was published in the International Journal of Rural Criminology. This is the first academic research article addressing illicit moonshine to ever be published in a criminological journal. He also authored an article titled Judging the Effectiveness of Anti-Poaching Hotlines that is published in the Journal of Rural Social Sciences. Dr. Green recently finished revisions to the 8th edition of The Police Manager. He is conducting fieldwork on wildlife crime during the fall 2017 semester.