College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Applying for Admission
Application forms (including an online form) and instructions can be found on the College of Graduate and Professional Studies website.
In addition to the application forms, the following materials must be submitted to Ms. Sharon Gunter at the College of Graduate and Professional Education, Box 6928, Radford University, Radford, VA 25142:
- Two recommendations, preferably including letters or statements of support
- GRE scores
- A sample of academic expository writing, e.g. a copy of a paper written for an undergraduate class.
There is no fixed deadline for applications, except for GTF applications, which must be received by March 1 each year.