About Us Academic Offerings Placement Language Lab Study Abroad Advising

Teacher Licensure

Due to the critical need for teachers of foreign languages at both the state and national level, the College of Education and Human Development and the College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences at Radford University are collaborating on a Foreign Language Teacher Licensure Program for Spanish Education.

Radford University students receive licensure to teach second languages through Radford University after fulfilling the Spanish major and licensure requirements here at Radford University. Students complete the Praxis test for Spanish and pass before entering the Spanish Education program. T

For more information contact Dr. Blas Hernandez in the Foreign Language department at bhernandez@radford.edu