College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
All IDSL majors are required to complete an Integrated Learning Experience. Students can choose to complete 3-credit hours in an Independent Study in Interdisciplinary Studies (IDST 498) or an Internship in Interdisciplinary Studies (IDST 499).
The Internship Program is designed to provide the IDSL major with an opportunity to practice theories, methods, and skills learned in other coursework in an applied setting. Participation in this program will expose students to the qualifications and requirements of various public and private agencies and give them the experience to meet those requirements.