College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Three CHBS Faculty Honored During Commencement
The Donald N. Dedmon Distinguished Teaching Professor Award went to Niels Christensen, associate professor of psychology and interim associate director of the Honors Academy. The Dedmon award is given each year to a faculty member who demonstrates excellence in teaching and advising.
The Distinguished Creative Scholar Award to Stephen Owen, associate professor of criminal justice and Core Curriculum director.
The Distinguished Service Award to Tod Burke, professor of criminal justice and associate dean of the College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences.