College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Any student interested in being a lawyer should read One L, by Scott Turow. Turow, who later wrote several best-selling novels with legal themes, wrote this book after his first year at Harvard Law School. It is an excellent introduction to the challenges and stresses presented by the first year of law school.
The links below offer more recommended readings.