College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Faculty Profile: Dr. Frederick Clemens
Ed.D.: University of Virginia
Areas of Research Interest: Child development issues - Attachment, Prenatal effects of teratogens, and Effects of divorce
Dr. Clemens is the advising coordinator for the Psychology Department, and maintains the Psychology Student Information (PSI) Center.
- Clemens, F. (May, 2001). The Importance of Attachment as the Foundation for Building Family Solidarity. University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE.
- Clemens, F. (April, 2000). Special Education and Parent Advocacy. V.P.A., Tyson's Corner, VA.