College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Graduate Student Organization
The School Psychology Graduate Student Organization (SPGO) is a recognized club at Radford University. Because few realize the scope of the job of a school psychologist, SPGO focuses on enlightening undergraduate students and faculty on the roles and responsibilities of school psychologists within the education system. SPGO also serves as an organizational structure for arranging trips to conferences and other professional development opportunities. Our organization also may hold meetings to discuss relevant issues to the field, host a guest speaker, or show a relevant video outside of class.
SPGO Officers 2010-2011
President: Joe Reser
Vice-Presidents: Brooke Holmes & Ashley Henry
NASP Representative: Joe Reser
VASP Representative: Jenna McCutchen
For more information about SPGO at Radford University, please contact Beth Strickler at email@example.com.
Recent/Upcoming SPGO Events
Several students recently attended the VPA/VASP Fall Conference in Richmond, VA
Students have been involved in promoting school psychology appreciation month on the RU campus by visiting undergraduate psychology classes and discussing the profession.