College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Faculty Seeking Undergraduate and Graduate Student Research Assistants
The following faculty regularly seek motivated students to work on ongoing research projects or in topics of general interest:
- Jeff Aspelmeier – Romantic Relationships, Social Psyc Processes, Resilience, and First-Generation College Students.
- Jenessa Steele – Aging, Health Beh., Relationships, & Social Support
- Tom Pierce – Reminiscence, Aging, & Cognition.
- Jayne Bucy – Chinese Adoption & Introduction to School Psychology (1 credit hour).
- Eric Mesmer – Behavioral Interventions in School Settings
- Jennifer Mabry – Topics in School Psychology
- Pam Jackson – Effects of Drugs on Learning, Animal Cognition
- Jeff Willner – Brain Changes and Learning
- Dayna Hayes – Effects of Alcohol and Nicotine on the Brain
- Ruth Riding-Malon – Mental Health Issues
- Sarah Hastings – Mental Health Issues
- Tracy Cohn – Sexual Health and Wellness & Mental Health Issues
- Nick Lee – Counseling Outcome and Process; Couple Therapy
- Pei-Chun Tsai – Mental Health Issues
- Jay Caughron – Leadership, Workplace Aggression, Creativelity, Innovation, and Ethical-Decision Making in Social and Organizational Settings.
- Nora Reilly – Perceptions of Disabilities in the Work Place, Perceptions of Veterans in the Workplace.
- Ben Biermeier-Hanson – Leadership in Organizations
- Nicole Petersen – Decision Making in Organizations and Employee Well-Being.