College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Loyalty, duty, respect, personal courage, honor, integrity and selfless service are the seven core values and describes what an Army soldier is all about.
- LOYALTY describes bearing true faith and allegiance to the U.S. Constitution, the Army, your unit and other soldiers.
- DUTY is explained as always fulfilling your obligations.
- Treating people as they should be treated is how RESPECT is defined the Soldier's Code.
- A soldier will demonstrate SELFLESS SERVICE by putting the welfare of the nation, the Army and subordinates before your own.
- Living up to Army values entails HONOR.
- A soldier shows INTEGRITY by doing what is right - legally and morally.
- PERSONAL COURAGE under Army values means facing fear, danger or adversity.