College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences offers degree programs and individual classes designed to emphasize the liberal arts as a foundation for lifelong learning. We offer a number of academic programs that lead to specific career paths in public relations, media, criminal justice, counseling, technical writing and forensics.
Our programs also prepare students for graduate study. We emphasize teaching and engagement with our students, in the classroom or through study abroad, faculty-student research, or internships.
The advising center provides information regarding general education requirements, academic policies and procedures, scholastic standards and resource referral assistance. Specific assistance is provided to freshman and sophomore students who have chosen a major within the School of Communication or Criminal Justice.