College of Business and Economics
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
Retired BB&T CEO John Allison delivered the keynote address at the COBE BB&T Global Capitalism Lecture Series Oct. 4.
Radford University Associate Professor of Economics Seife Dendir’s research into the peak age of professional soccer players has been published in the Journal of Sports Analytics.
COBE Assistant Professor Dan Farhat uses vampires to teach economic decision making.
Radford University’s College of Business and Economics signed a memorandum of understanding to formalize a partnership with Engineering Solutions & Products, LLC on Sept. 29 at the university’s Kyle Hall.
Dan Shahar, a visiting assistant professor at the University of Arizona, will address our moral obligation to shrink our carbon footprints during an Economics is Everywhere lecture at 6 p.m., Oct. 6, in Radford University’s Kyle Hall room 340.
Radford University’s College of Business and Economics is combining innovation and analytics in a new center designed to challenge minds, cultivate talents and connect students and faculty in a technology-rich learning environment.
Radford University's Department of Economics is hosting a Monopoly tournament March 25 in Kyle Hall 340.