College of Business and Economics
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
Spending $4 million for a 30 second commercial during this year’s Super Bowl may seem extravagant, but marketing professors at Radford University say that money may be well spent.
Radford University senior Paige Reese was one of a select group of marketing students who participated this summer in the Interactive Marketing Immersion Xperience (I-MIX), sponsored by the Direct Marketing Educational Foundation.
When a fifth-generation sheep farmer in Galway, Ireland needed help promoting his farm as a tourist attraction, he turned to a group of RU students who were participating in a study abroad program.
Music, dancing and cheerleaders opened this semester's Marketing 101 class, titled Creativity and Innovation, like a big-time sporting event.