College of Business and Economics
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
This fall, students competed is a semester-long project designed by COBE faculty to spark creative and innovative thinking in the university student community.
Radford University’s College of Business and Economics honored the extraordinary efforts and achievements of some of its top students at ceremonies on Nov. 15 in Kyle Hall.
The Center for Innovation and Analytics is presenting the documentary “Generation Startup,” at 5 p.m. on Nov. 16 and 17 in Kyle Hall 340.
Retired BB&T CEO John Allison delivered the keynote address at the COBE BB&T Global Capitalism Lecture Series Oct. 4.
Radford University’s College of Business and Economics signed a memorandum of understanding to formalize a partnership with Engineering Solutions & Products, LLC on Sept. 29 at the university’s Kyle Hall.
Radford University’s College of Business and Economics is combining innovation and analytics in a new center designed to challenge minds, cultivate talents and connect students and faculty in a technology-rich learning environment.