College of Business and Economics
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
The College of Business and Economics (COBE) celebrated the remarkable accomplishments of its students with a ceremony April 19 in Kyle Hall.
Barry DuVal, president and CEO of the Virginia Chamber of Commerce, delivered the keynote address April 20 at the Radford University College of Business and Economics (COBE) BB&T Global Capitalism Lecture Series.
Radford University’s College of Business and Economics inducted 21 new student members into Beta Gamma Sigma (BGS) honor society in an April 19 ceremony at Kyle Hall.
Business and baseball came together April 8 at Dedmon Center Park at the College of Business and Economics’ second annual COBE Day at the Ballpark.
Radford University students Amanuel Dereb and Kwabena Tuffour were winners at the Phi Beta Lambda State Leadership (PBL) Conference April 2.