College of Business and Economics
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
The College of Business and Economics celebrated the remarkable accomplishments of its students with a ceremony April 25 in Kyle Hall.
Radford University conferred degrees on 1,887 undergraduate and graduate students at its spring commencement ceremonies May 4-5, culminating with the undergraduate ceremony on Moffett Lawn.
Two Radford University faculty used information from a well-known case from nearly 40 years ago to build an innovative mock trial course this semester for criminal justice and business students.
Radford University’s College of Business and Economics inducted 23 new student members into Beta Gamma Sigma honor society in an April 25 ceremony at Kyle Hall.
Before the umpire dusted off home plate and yelled “Play ball,” the College of Business and Education welcomed its students, faculty, staff and alumni to a beautiful, sunny-and-75-degree day at the ballpark for its third annual COBE Night.