College of Business and Economics
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
Students enrolled in the College of Business and Economics' (COBE) fall semester entrepreneurship and innovation course faced an interesting task: wrestle with questions posed by MindSumo challenge.
The Radford University Board of Visitors adopted on Feb. 2 a resolution to name the university's College of Business and Economics (COBE) building after President Penelope Ward Kyle, J.D. The approval occurred during the Board's Feb. 1-2 meeting on campus.
Hours before the winning numbers were announced for the record $1.5 billion Powerball jackpot, two Radford University faculty members spoke with media about the astronomical odds of winning and the unique financial responsibilities that accompany so much money.
Radford University's College of Business and Economics celebrated the remarkable achievements of its students Nov. 17 with two ceremonies in the COBE Building.
More than 200 students competed last month in the COBE BB&T Innovation competition, a new endeavor by the college to spark creative and innovative thinking in the university’s student community.