College of Business and Economics
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
When Management Professor Iain Clelland sent his students out to work with a real-life client on a complex event project this spring, they quickly realized plans can often go awry and fast thinking is necessary for keeping a client happy.
Radford University’s Interprofessional Gerontology Consortium (IGC) will host Caregiver Support, a monthly brown-bag lunch series for faculty, staff and their families as well as the general public.
Radford University Marketing Associate Professor Gary Schirr is co-author of a new book exploring the service industry and its contributions to our economy.
The College of Business and Economics (COBE) celebrated the remarkable accomplishments of its students with a ceremony April 19 in Kyle Hall.
Barry DuVal, president and CEO of the Virginia Chamber of Commerce, delivered the keynote address April 20 at the Radford University College of Business and Economics (COBE) BB&T Global Capitalism Lecture Series.