College of Business and Economics
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
As presidential candidates reveal their economic plans, Radford University Assistant Economics Professor Thomas Duncan talked with WDBJ 7 about how those plans could affect Southwest Virginia.
Radford University finance professor talks with media about how presidential elections affect U.S. markets »
Radford University Finance Professor Steve Beach appeared on WDBJ 7 to discuss why markets tend to dip during presidential election years when no incumbent in on the ballot.
College of Business and Economics Professor Steven Beach discussed the recent stock market ups and downs with two local media channels.
When Management Professor Iain Clelland sent his students out to work with a real-life client on a complex event project this spring, they quickly realized plans can often go awry and fast thinking is necessary for keeping a client happy.
Radford University’s Interprofessional Gerontology Consortium (IGC) will host Caregiver Support, a monthly brown-bag lunch series for faculty, staff and their families as well as the general public.