College of Business and Economics
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
Radford University’s College of Business and Economics is combining innovation and analytics in a new center designed to challenge minds, cultivate talents and connect students and faculty in a technology-rich learning environment.
Radford University was featured in various news outlets during the past week.
Recreation, Parks and Tourism major Seana Wilson spent six days this summer in the Partners in the Parks program at Zion National Park in Utah.
Radford University’s Governmental and Nonprofit Assistance Center (GNAC) has just completed offering a new professional certificate program to 51 participants.
Radford University’s College of Business and Economics (COBE) has introduced a new program this fall that will push its students to a higher level of achievement and learning.