Thinking about starting a new business? Already an experienced business owner or non-profit organization who needs assistance in expanding your business or solving business/organizational problems? The Radford University Small Business Development Center (SBDC) can assist you at no charge (some fees may apply to some on-site and online training offerings. Contact us for additional information).
Whether you are a first time entrepreneur or an experienced business owner, let us assist you! The Radford University SBDC offers counseling in all aspects of starting and managing a business, such as:
- Understanding the requirements of going into business
- Finding sources of business financing
- Developing effective marketing plans
- Understanding the legal and tax requirements and implications of running a business
- Aid in solving existing business or organizational problems
- Finding new business opportunities
- Expanding into international markets
- Developing new ideas for products or services
- Deciding on a business or organization structure
Contact us today to see how we can help you get started or improve your existing business or organization!