Starting your own business is a major undertaking. To determine your readiness, you should consider taking the Self Assessment developed by the US Small Business Administration.
Whether your results indicate that you’re ready to start or need more preparation, we can help.
We also provide assistance to aspiring business owners who need to understand:
- Requirements for going into business
- Licensing and regulatory information
- Financial statements and cash-flow management
- Accounting and record keeping
- Target markets
- Advertising and promotion
- Sales and distribution
- Business plan development and implementation
Sign Up for our Business Basics class. After completing this short 2.5 hour class, you will have the opportunity to schedule a one-on-one appointment with a professional counselor in our office.
Click HERE to sign up. We look forward to seeing you.