College of Science and Technology
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
New Class - Selected Topics in Software Testing
The following class will be offered during the spring 2012 semester.
ITEC 493. Selected Topics in Software Testing. (3)
Three hours lecture.
Prerequisites: ITEC 110 (“C” or higher) and ITEC 120 (“C” or higher)
ITEC 493 Selected Topics in Software Testing introduces students to software testing within the broader context of software qualityassurance. Students will gain knowledge of the concepts in software testingwhile applying those concepts to the creation and use of components of a test system including writing a test plan, developing the tests, and analyzing the test results.
This course may not be used to satisfy an ITEC major or an ITEC minor requirement including technical electives. This course may be used for a general elective or a B.S. elective.