Junior Application Developer for TWI
TWI, a rapidly growing electronic billing and payment solutions firm in Blacksburg, VA, has three open Junior Application Developer positions in its Blacksburg, VA office.
Serve as a developer responsible for application development, issue resolution, application integration, content migration, data validation, UI design and deployment, and testing and debugging. Will work closely with Senior Developers to support customer engagements. Develop .NET applications that meet or exceed customer expectations. Develop new applications and/or modify existing solutions.
Competitive candidates will:
- Have working experience with C#, XML, and Microsoft .NET framework or similar
- Be a strong self-starter that can work individually or as part of a team
- Possess strong written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, information systems, or equivalent work experience.
- Be headquartered out of our offices in Blacksburg, VA
- 0-2 years programming experience
- Experience with both hosted, cloud-based deployments as well as on-premise deployments
- Experience programming and deploying mobile solutions
- Solid understanding of databases, SQL, and stored procedures
- Experience integrating to SOAP and REST based web services
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming principles
- Working experience with Microsoft SQLServer databases
- Experience deploying electronic billing and payment processing solutions
- Ability to work to schedules and deadlines.
Since 1986, TWI has been leading the way in electronic billing and payment automation, and we continue to grow, providing an exciting, challenging and stable workplace in the heart of the New River Valley. We seek high-performing individuals who share our passion and want to be part of a close-knit, energetic team.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Junior Application Developer). Competitive salary and benefits. EOE.