The Statistics Concentration is intended for students aiming at careers in business and industry. Students are required to obtain a solid mathematics background in addition to their statistical training.
In addition to the B.A. and B.S. requirements, students with a Statistics Concentration must take 24-25 credits from the list below:
- STAT 302 - Probability and Statistics II
- STAT 420 - Modern Regression Analysis
- STAT 421 - Design of Experiments
- MATH 430 - Advanced Calculus
- MATH 431 - Advanced Calculus
Three additional hours chosen from among 300- or 400-level Statistics courses.
To satisfy the B.S. requirement students must take at least six hours from the following courses: