College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Cheryl Agulnick Hochberg: Elusive Desires
March 23 – May 3
Reception on Monday, April 3 from 5-7 p.m. with a performance at 6 p.m.
Widely exhibited artist Cheryl Agulnick Hochberg is chair and professor of art at Kutztown University. She has exhibited widely throughout the U.S. Her work ranges from naturalism to fantasy, and from 3D installations to paintings. Her most recent work features animal imagery presented in a unique and often fantastical manner.
B.F.A. Graphic Design Graduation Exhibition
April 21 – May 3
Opening Reception on Friday, April 21 at 5 p.m.
Graduating students in the Bachelor of Fine Arts Graphic Design program exhibit their best works.
The African Bridge: Exploring the Arts of Africa and the Diaspora
April 18 – 27
Students in the Art of the African Diaspora class study both African art and the art of African artists living in international communities outside of Africa. This exhibition features reproductions of African and diasporan artworks along with original work made by students in the class showing the influence of diasporan art.