College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Ed LeShock: A Retrospective
Feb. 2 – March 2
Opening Reception on Thursday, Feb. 2 at 5 p.m.
An exhibition of prints and drawings by the late Ed LeShock, professor of Art at Radford University from 1977-2013.
2017 Juried Student Show
Jan. 26 – Feb. 11
Opening Reception on Thursday, Jan. 26 at 5 p.m.
This Radford University exhibit is an annual student competition with numerous awards, including Best in Show in the undergraduate and graduate divisions. The Juried Student Show is open to all Radford University students regardless of major. Robert Miller from Miller Off Main Galleries in Blacksburg is this year's juror.
Jan. 31 – Feb. 9
Radford University graduate art students mount their own installations of art in various media. G.A.S.A. is an acronym for the Graduate Art Student Association.