College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Porterfield Gallery is an intimate gallery used for exhibitions of alumni art as well as for current student art in the various studio areas. It is also the venue for a yearly graduate student art show.
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - noon, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Summer hours: Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - noon, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
The RU Art Museum galleries in the Covington Center, in Porterfield Hall, and downtown at the Bondurant Center are closed whenever the university is closed. These galleries are also closed during fall break, winter break, and spring break, and on regular holidays such as Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Easter, Memorial Day, and July 4th. During the summer after graduation, the gallery in Covington is open by appointment only. The summer hours of the downtown gallery depend upon student staff availability. Please call 540-831-5754 to confirm opening hours before you visit.