College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The RU Art Museum Gallery at the Covington Center, Corinna de la Burdé Sculpture Court & Porterfield Gallery.
- From I-81 South take Exit 109 toward Radford (this is Tyler Avenue)
- Go 3.3 miles to Jefferson Street, which is at the third traffic light
- Turn right
- Drive six blocks to Downey Street.
- Turn left on Downey Street and park in Lot S (on the right). The Covington Center is on Downey kitty corner from the parking lot.
- Enter the building where the four columns are. The gallery entrance is at the far right of the oval lobby.
- The Corinna de la Burdé Sculpture Court & Porterfield Gallery are located in and adjacent to Porterfield Hall.
- On weekends and after 6 p.m., visitors may park in lots without a visitor parking permit. At other times you may call ahead (540-831-5754) for a free permit or find parking on the nearby streets. Visitors may also pay to park in the coin-operated metered spaces (30-minute limit 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.) in Lot A and Lot B (in front of Martin Hall) without a permit at any time.
For information about parking regulations and Radford Transit schedules, please see the Parking Services page.